Click here to download timetable by day.
The 17th IAAF World Athletics Championships, Doha 2019, will take place from September 27 to October 6, 2019. Over 10 days, 42 different events will be held for male and female athletes. The first-ever midnight marathon will feature in Doha, while a new format of the competition’s schedule sees an evening-only schedule introduced for the first time with intervals to allow for entertainment and family activities. The competition will also see the global debut of the first 4x400m mixed relay ahead of the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games.
- 100M, 200M, 400M, 800M, 1500M, 5000M, 10000M
- 3000M Steeplechase
- 100M Hurdles, 400M Hurdles
- 4x100M Relay, 4x400M Relay
- Long Jump, High Jump, Triple Jump
- Hammer Throw
- Pole Vault
- Shot put, Discus Throw, Javelin Throw
- Decathlon, Heptathlon
- Road Race: Marathon and 50KM & 20KM Race Walk
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org